Tuesday, March 11, 2003

it isnt even my fault that the gobstoppers are running out...the box is only that big to contain that number of gobstoppers...i eat them whenever i feel like eating them...they are not meant for biting or chewing...but 1 min after i pop one into my mouth...i will be trying my best to crack that tough nut...nothing shud get so stubborn...and when i crack it...the soft inside...i chew it...and swallow it....and its gone...and i will pop another gobstopper inside my mouth...but the thing is...the thing is that the constuction work at the back of my house never seems to stop. i shouted at those guys yest nite while they were having dinner...they were using a pretty strong torch...den the holes and stuff they dug can be clearly seen...they didnt hear...but after when i call my sister over....they turn their heads and look up into my window....well....i wasnt peeping at them...really i swear....but i was juz looking at how nice everything was...they are 5 grown ups..having dinner sitting in a circle...quite simple and neat...i was very tempted to go down and join them....but i was scared that they dun understand english...i was studying geog anyway...so after awhile...they got back to work....it was quite dark already...and i fear that someone might fall and hit his head on smth...but my phone was beside me all the time...i was ready to call the ambulance anytime..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home