Sunday, May 11, 2003

i think i will work in the PR sector in the future....getting ur msg across to someone is not easy...tat can be shown yest by my mum and dad...it was a total miscommunication....

now i understand abit more about myself again...perhaps i see the importance of getting my point across during some conversations and whereas some are juz mere "in need for words"...thus conversation ensues...which maybe i see no point in....thus i refuse to...erm...maybe not refuse to...but at the back of my mind juz simply no desire to communicate...ermm...now tat explains me having no qualms being a loner.....

erm...i am confusing myself....LOL.....oh ya...this whole week had been hectic...and i hope aaron's grp pull thru the presentation....haiz...i miss running for council again....haha....approximately 3 weeks to prepare for mid yr....after minusing break and stuff....die......

thanks ken and di for coming yest to support me....thanks all tat congratulate me as well....went to see joyce ballet at nite...she's good la ken....u go tiptoe ard la...think so simple meh....erm...when i see those guys dance...sometimes i juz want to learn more stuff...jealous tat ppl like jason can go yfc...envy those breakdancers at the underground walkway to esplanade...or even tat chinese kid who plays a role in Oliver....

there really is a lot of things in life....yeah...live happily peepz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home