Saturday, August 30, 2003

I have faith in myself. Faith that i am able to do things that i am capable and also realistic of. Ermmm... actually thinking about it... i don't exactly know what faith is. I can have faith in this, have faith in that. Then perhaps the next day my faith for this has decreased and faith for that has increased. However, without doubt, i have faith in myself.

Well... i have beliefs too ar... haha... erm... a lot a lot such that this is this and that is that loh...

Ya... definitely having them makes me stronger... but my question still is that is it only with God then i will possess them?

If the answer is no... then the next question will be that... what is the purpose of worship?

"there are many purposes and aims in life. but are they achievable?" They are achievable if you work hard enough. They are not achievable if you don't work hard enough. Or are you trying to say that... erm... they are MORE achievable if i believe in God? I guess reality comes into the picture. Let us all be realistic la... if i do not study hard enough, how am i going to get the grades that i want? Of course if i do not study, i will get sucky grades. No one else to blame except myself, right? If i do not try hard enough and reach out to the whole world and ask them to stop fighting, i will never achieve world peace. If i do not reach out to others and make them realise who they are, then i will never be able to see myself helping them find their inner self. They all make sense don't they?

I am definitely susceptible to falter. If i don't sleep enough of course i will not have the energy to do things i want. I will fail and not succeed in my tasks. Unless it is fate, which i put simply as accidents, i will falter. But does God make me invincible?

I have so many cases and examples of people faltering. They have a religion each. Haiz... i just don't know la.... i don't know what is the purpose of this, purpose of that... am i right or are you right...

haha... humans... read a book about Wisely. About outer beings coming to the Earth. They were actually thinking of taking over earth and its men. But they did not. Why? Because after they landed, they found out that man is so backwards and lacks the 'depth' that the outer beings possess... sad ain't it? But perhaps it really happened... and it kind of saved us.

I've got bad experiences, maybe not traumatic ones. My parents are alive and well. My friends are fine. I'm quite ok too. I think i am in no position to say about this. I guess i am who i am now after all these experiences, including good ones too... and i have quite picked myself up after the bad experiences. Erm... haven't been in a depression for quite sometime. Have i? I think i am quite happy all the time. Perhaps it is just how you look at things la... and i might be more open towards the things i've gone through.

I mean... its like... if it is like this... then like this loh... if it is like that... then like that la... what can you do about it if it is already like this? Just accept it loh... since i would had done what i could before things had happened. Unless again... it is accidents which i cannot control... then i will say it is fate loh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home