Monday, February 23, 2004

It's late. I don't usually blog this late. But something hit me right on my writing nerve, and i feel that i got to pen this down.

Was playing yahoo bridge with ariel, kenneth and sean until about 2am. Talking to stone for awhile, then eve messaged me. Went to her site and stuff and i don't know why... but it seems that guys are a confusing species. I am baffled, amazed, shocked and whatever word you can find related to these. It is something that i can't understand. I really really hope that i can be enlightened in this issue. Why do the guys neglect the girls that crave for affection and attention?

I really don't get it. Was it because of past experiences? That perhaps hurt them too much? Are they scared of giving their all? Or are they doing all that just plainly because they can't be bothered? Why are girls so attracted to these kind guys? I really want answers to these question... haha blame my curious nature... can't stand not knowing things i want to know...

Do they get some kick out of just neglecting, or even simply not bothering so much about the girl? And yet, they can be the sweetest thing on earth. They can just do something that is so small, but so sweet that the girl will be so touched. I don't know... but is this their way of extending the period of validity in the relationship. Like for example when it is going to "run out" or end, they do something that "extends" the mood. Or what?

Just a simple hug brings the girl to cloud nine and a small present could bring the girl to tears. Haiz... i don't feel like saying anymore... don't see the meaning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home