Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Dear Blog,

Today had been wonderful. It didn't rained. And Kenneth and me got quite tanned. I've got striped tanned feet and tanned lower arms and face. I hope they don't hurt tomorrow. Don't know if i should go school tomorrow. I see how la. The games went on quite smoothly except our lunch. It came quite late and we were all starving and when it came, the assorted vegetable rice sucks. So kenneth and me had to have a buffet lunch. Anyway, glad that things turned out so well and thanks jie jie for coming and making our lives a lot more easier.

Oh yeah, Blog, i don't like it when people treat me for granted. At least that is how i feel. It is like if i am there then use me, if i am "not needed", i am not needed at all. It is fine with me because there are others who will treat me better.

It feels so long a few weeks ago. Now it is down to 6 days. I still remember i was thinking i got like 3 months to go. Then 2 months. Then it is now less than a week. Haha... it is like slowly dawning upon me. But yeah, i can't wait to get inside too. Hope it will be really really fun.

Oh... and i believe one's happiness depends mostly on how he thinks. So stay positive yeah? Look at all the bad bad stuff's good side, and even if there is no good side, think of happy things lor. Haha... have fun people~


Mine,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home