Sunday, March 21, 2004

"I want you, but who am i to say that?
I have no qualifications nor any potential
To quench your high standards.
I want to stand by your side
As you battle your way through life.
Giving you all the care i can garner
Because i know you will do the same.
Every moment i will think of you,
To be the one standing there for you.
Holding you tightly around your waist,
I want to provide you with all the love.
I hope to share what i have with you,
And i promise i will try my hardest
Not to expect anything at all.
When i speak of myself,
I want to see you as part of it.
You are the plan i see in the future,
Someone who will show me a different side.
If i am to say i don't think we are too similar,
I will just be lying to myself.
But... what is the use of saying all these,
When i don't have anything in the first place."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home