Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I don't care anymore...

Perhaps it was what happened, or it might be playing too much squall, i just don't care about anything anymore. Okie maybe not totally, but maybe almost that. Whatever that happens or will happen, let it be lor. I won't do things that i don't want to do. I will do things if people want me to do them, if it makes them happy anyway. I won't want to meet up with someone unless there is a purpose. If that person sees me as important in him/her, i will do the same. I will prefer rage to silence. If you are angry, punch me or something. It is fine if i bleed. At least your heart does not hurt anymore. Don't go all quiet. If you go all quiet, i won't care. I've learnt that it needs everyone involved in the problem to successfully solve it, so no matter how hard i try, i might just make it worse, like that night. I learnt that forcing others to do what they don't want to do is hurtful. If they want to do it, they will naturally do it. If they want to meet me, they will call me. If i want to meet them, i will call them too. But the thing is, i don't miss people that easily. Might be the fear of rejection. Ever thought of maybe that person you want to ask out doesn't want to go out with you? I am that straight. If you call me and say you want to meet up, the first thing i think of is that you have me in your heart. I promise a day of fun, satisfaction and enjoyment for you. If i am to do anything wrong, i will sincerly apologise. At least i know i have tried. If you don't want to forgive me, there is nothing i can do also. I've reached another stage. I've got plans for most of the days until i go across to tekong. There isn't so much uncertainty until then. Don't know why... i desire for very little things now. Have or don't have, i don't quite care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home