Thursday, March 04, 2004

Some people's background are different. Family wealth, status and the ability to cope with any situation are different. I am guilty of spending too much money. Plus the shocking fact that laobu told me about the savings for my education, i got a bit worried. How far can i go in the future? Will my mentality or attitude change? Do i dare to risk? There's always much pressure on the eldest child. If you ask me to set up a company now, unless there is like a nearly fool-proof plan with a risk level of less than 20%, then maybe i will try. I don't have the capital to risk. I only have enough for just enough. And i am in state of being unfit... being lazy... being unmotivated... i don't even know where to go look for trishaws sellers. Maybe i do, but my yellow pages are too far away.

Had a nice steamboat on tues. Sean, Ariel and Zijie were damn funny. Ariel and me got slightly prawn-overdosed.

Went zouk/phuture yesterday. It was nice. Nice place. Like maze. And packed like tunas. You don't dance, people dance you. Guys were screwing their asses up my ass. Learnt more about other people. And surprisingly there were lots of friendly people around. Except for the few dudes who were trying to sandwiched us.

Had lots of fun with the people who went. Guanyou was damn funny. There was this rap competition. I was... Awed. And there was this group of guys standing on a higher platform dancing para-para style to the music. Imagine... when the word "love" or "heart" is said, they would use their hands to make this heart shape. LOL.

Puked. Cos' simply whatever that i had took in during dinner was rejected from my body. But after that the maggie soup tasted not bad.

Overall it was okie. Nice. It would had been better minus around 200 people and better music.

Thanks ariel for first bringing up this idea. And thanks everyone for supporting the idea. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home