Sunday, September 05, 2004

Dear Blog,

Zihao was saying that day that it feels as if we've already learnt a lot, but it only has been 5 months. Going through a whole new different thing now as compared to 2 months ago. Going to go through another new phase in 3 weeks time... before going on to another in 3 months time...

The continuous cycle of going through different stages in life... experiencing things that make you different, and going through things that you have gone through. Learning through mistakes and having more confidence in the things you do. Knowing your fears and overcoming them.

My mama never told me i will become like that. Neither did my papa teach me about growing up. Next year my age will no longer start with the digit 1. I had always wondered how it will be like to be 18. Then when my cousins were 23 or 24, i wondered how it is to be like studying in university. Before i know it, i am into a new phase of my life. However, i hope this stays with me forever...

Sometimes i wish my parents will ask me about things. Because i can imagine if they ask, then i will happily share with them them. Realised most of the time i am just telling them because i want to share with them, but some of the things require a bit of pushing. Well... if they don't ask, i guess they will just know less about me.

There's SSM's parade tomorrow. Then IPPT test on tues. Will be a shorter week cos there's parents' visiting on fri, though my parents aren't coming. Oh well... have already started looking forward to next weekend... =p

Have fun...

Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home