Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dear Blog,

Just got home from a drive. It felt so good. Haven't done it for quite a while. But i'm quite tired. So i was basically just driving, not quite paying much attention. Haha =p... Anyway, i've decided to drive slow from now on. Sensed that parents have been dropping me a lot of hints lately, guess i probably got a ticket or smth but they never say anything. And that explains why so many cars go so slow nowadays. With all those hidden cameras all over the place.

I like driving to town. I like to watch the people walking along town and feel myself part of the buzz, yet i am alone in the little space of mine, travelling at my own pace.

Dad's watching Catwoman downstairs. Got time i'm going to see how lousy the show is.

Body aching. Never quite felt an ache at the side of my body before. All from the monday. With the cycling and the running and the badminton. I've lost a lot of my skills. And my fitness. Last time i used to be proud of my dropshots. Called them 'ultimate dropshots' because they really are good. Now i can't do any. Really damn lousy. And i can't give a proper lob. And i still dare to say this is the sport that i am best at. Worst at probably.

I miss training. What with all those running too, and now i can't pace 1.5km without slowing down.

And guess what... BSS is going ISO... this is mad. It is incredibly mad. Maintenence took 7 months to be ISO certified. Imagine how big ARMCEG is... we kind of calculated... it would take us probably around 15 years. =p Anyway, BSS is going to take a long long time i think. We aren't that good. And not to say that we are a big section, but apparently from what my dear 2IC says, Head Log holds us in high regard. Bullshit to him la, forget the ISO and leave us to our nice kampong lives.

Going to make a call... =)


Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home