Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I WILL get angry sooner and later. IF you do not give me the necessary respect that i deserve, i will not respect you at all. If you think it's funny to make fun of others, or even worse, to degrade them so that it will make you look better, i will make sure you won't feel too happy.

I try to close one eye because i know you are uneducated. I am not looking down on you, and won't because i know i've got stuff to learn from every different person... but... you continue pushing me to the limit and i will bring out my knives.

I ABHOR being called something i am not. I bet i will learn things faster than you, and i work harder than you. If you think you are good, let us switch roles shall we?

You are the one kpkb the most. People never work you say. People chaokeng never go duty you also say. Then you end up saying next time you kena extra you will go take MC so don't need go for duty. I say you fucked up.

Just feel like letting it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home