Sunday, May 29, 2005

I wish i can read minds. Being psychic or something.

Yesterday's duty was bullshit. No one came. We just spent all our time reading comics and watching tv. Luckily there were 2 good shows last night... final fantast and feng yun. But i proved to myself that i know how to drive a forklift. They shouldn't leave those vehicles lying around with keys in them.

The food was attacked my ants. And i saw a rat ran past. I saw cockroaches as well, and a damn hungry dog which ate up all of our leftovers.

Liverpool won and they are selling the players. Carrie Underwood won and when i switched on the tv, Simon was saying that she has done enough to win the competition. Now that's the talking point in the papers.

I saw Chris the other day in the cookhouse and we were talking about our good old days back in tekong. I miss those friendships.

Going Bishan soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home