Monday, May 09, 2005

It was funny just now.

I was on my way out of camp when they blew the whistle signalling the flag lowering time. So the guy walking a distance in front stopped. Then i stopped. Then there was this motorcycle behind my bike... It went all the way until near the guy then he stopped. Then on my left behind the buildings and the trees were the people from TPT Coy... they didn't know got to stop so they were walking and walking and walking... then they started looking at us wondering why all of us not moving... they then realised it's the flag lowering ceremony so they stopped. But they cheeky so they move and stop and move and stop and move until they come into the open carpark then they stop. Then because not supposed to move so i never turn my head around, but i could hear got 1 motorcycle's engine throbbling behind me. Then after when they blow the whistle again, i just casually looked behind.

Behind me got the motorcycle... then a car... then another one... then a bus... and another car. Hahahhaa... it was quite funny imagining me at the front of all the vehicles... me riding on a bicycle~!!!!

I AM KING~!!! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home