Sunday, August 28, 2005

"If you fail this test, you are subjected to prosecution for drink driving..."

Then it dawned on me... drink driving... i had read it so many times... sheeesh and the consequences of that. Since yf said i should write about it, i should write a full-blown recount about it. But to tell you the truth, and as what i've told those who were with me yesterday, my balls almost dropped and my heart was in my throat.

And to think that in today's Sunday Times is an article on Mediacorp actor Terrence Cao in a hospital with cops for drink driving. That dude was in that area last night too. Oh well... it was damn freaking scary la... Like suddenly everything flashes by and something at the back of your mind tells you that your life is going down the drain.

Saw from a distance that was a road block... then i was like shit... came to my turn, wounded down my window then that cop asked us where were we going... then before i knew it, he asked me to drive and stop at the side of the road. I was like... die liao la... Got off then went over to the other side, in my mind thoughts were furiously running through, like how the hell am i going to minimise the output of alcohol in my breath that kind of thing... but damn it i was damn sober la. I just didn't know how much alcohol is beyond that limit...

Anyway, this cop used the breath analyser thing on me. I swear i was acting dumb la... but then can't blame me also, first time what... took a few tries... then after that the cop showed me the screen of the analyser... it was like "Analysing..." and i swear the few seconds was as bad as waiting for my A's results...

Then the screen flashes "Passed"... i was like thank you man... and trust that i still have the guts to go chit chat with that cop about the different status of the past "testees"... But i swear... never ever do that again man... you wouldn't like to think so much about handcuffs or going to court...

----------------------------------

Anyway, yesterday went to 2 clubs. Coco and Liquid. Worth it even though i spent quite a lot because i hadn't did this for months man... Was starting to fill up in Coco then had to leave to put sh's bag in the car, went back to find them outside liquid. So decided to go liquid since the queue disappear le(it was hell freaking long when we first reached). Liquid was packed... Stayed around until it closes then they decided to go for supper, or rather an earlier breakfast. So me, fred, yf, sh and eunice left for bukit timah for prata. Eunice suddenly said she felt like going home so dropped her halfway. Then zelia, amanda and 2 others joined us. Stayed around until 5? Can't remember the time... Was so damn shagged...

But it was fun... what a night...

A bit lack of sleep... shall go sleep for awhile later i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home