Sunday, August 14, 2005

It started out as a normal "see & look" trip to the Honda showhouse. That was the plan. And initially i didn't even plan to get up for lunch, but due to some reasons, which made me a little irritated, i decided to get up and go for lunch with my family. And perhaps my laobu sensing some stuff and thus she suggested the window shopping to Honda showhouse.

It does occur to me sometime back, but it was just a "flashby" thought, I was kind of thinking his current car is so old and it's time he should change,that perhaps my laopeh would buy a new car and give me his current one. I wasn't that hopeful and when people ask, i just say "see my Dad how lor", and anyway i am fine with any car as long as it can move.

Back to the point. So we went down to the showhouse which i think is somewhere in Paya Lebar but didn't notice because i was reading the papers and sucking all the hope down... you know... Reached there, saw the Jazz, City, Civic, Accord, Integra(I swear i love this car... if i've got the cash i would buy it), Stream and CR-V and Odyssey. But the Intergral i saw was a little modified with the spoiler, uniguard and the front and side reams, making it damn slick and nice la...

So laopeh was walking around looking at the Accord and the Civic and i was just walking around looking at the articles and i did get inside the Integra, behind got 2 more seats but a bit cramped, but i just got a fetish for 2-doors cars. Then this saleswoman whom i think sold the previous car to my dad before came and talk to him. I was walking around looking at babes =p Then suddenly my laopeh(i should call him the man... =p) got all interested... Probably it's the reduced COE... it's like less than 15K now, when he paid over 40K for his current car. So the man went for a test drive on the Civic auto, i also scared he not used to auto but luckily just accelerate and brake. But i think i drive that one can sleep... hahah... need the gear changing excitement la...

Lao bu knew what i was thinking also and she was helping... so to cut long story short, the COE bidding is this Wed... hopefully everything turns out fine. =))))))

Then next time people ask how i go camp i don't need say i cycle to camp le. =p But the trusty bike which has been with me for nearly 8 months i think shall still be more mode of transportation in camp.

But speaking of which... i need to learn how to maintain the car. And now got extra financial responsibilities. And need to do washing also.

But... i am happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home