Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am still angry with what he said.

Throughout the whole conversation, i was very calm. He was extremely agitated. Almost like portraying someone who is losing. He is the older one. He should be more matured. But i guess the nickname "Pride" that all of us gave him suits him. Never the one to admit he's wrong...

Fine... i talked to him nicely, only wanted to find out where my stores are. And he turned around and bit me. Damn good demostration of taichi here. And freaking hell, if lets say you borrow some stuff from someone, you return only half personally to him and the rest of the half you ask him to go collect from somewhere himself and thus requiring him to get transportation and manpower? Might as well as me tell me you aren't sincere in returning the stores. It's a very big HUH... like i don't know how things can actually work this way.

There goes my inter-unit badminton i guess because he's the conveynor. Always had respect for him but no longer now.

But if the stores are lost i don't mind you know? Less things to take charge. Less things to bother with.

Well... luckily while on my way out of camp, i saw where they were left. But that isn't the point. It's about how he handled the whole thing.

He said "fuck you"... and not i gei gao... everyone is saying fuck you in my office... but if you are in the wrong you don't fuck people... and he said "spoon-feed"... nabei that isn't spoon-feed lor... like what i said above, if you borrow something, you ought to return them all personally to it's owner... you don't freaking tell the owner to come collect it himself because if not it's spoon-feeding...

But... thinking about it makes me laugh... i turned sacarstic towards the end... told him "Sorry to trouble you and waste your time SIR"... he practically hanged the phone on me, which makes me real mad... Come on have the courtesy to say Bye man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home