Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Knn. I give up man. Mission 3 is mad. It's the attack up Ohama Beach and it's like when we first land, there are dozens of submachine guns firing at us. And then no matter what we do, our life is down by half by the time we reach the barrier which protects us from the bullets. And this is when i had no choice but to set to easy. Imagine playing at medium... which i did... i didn't manage to even see my enemies.

So after setting to easy, i managed to get to the shingles and get a medic to heal me. I thought it's going to get easier from then on but no... when we reach the top of the slope, there's this 2 bunker which has like unlimited soldiers thus no matter how many we kill, 1 will just step up and take over the submachine gun. And i am supposed to get to the trench on the other side, by dodging bullets and diving into pits and sniping those goddamn soldiers. But then there are mines planted everywhere, with wooden signboards of a skullhead. And no matter what i do, i ALWAYS get blown up. I walk in between the signboards, i get blown up. I walk damn far away from them also get blown up. Like WTF.

Frustrated. I shall go play some ball instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home