Saturday, February 11, 2006

Actually being 21 this year means most of your friends are turning 21 too and being 21 means getting bigger presents which isn't exactly a bad thing because there would be lots of fun and stuff and people. Well... for me ORD-ing on that day is something that i like to celebrate more. Anyway, going to Vincent's house later for his birthday. Happy birthday dude~

My sis has gotten her results and whew... thank goodness her higher chinese is good... I think everyone's very happy for her...

Had been playing MJ at weird days this week, but the rule of gaming with at least 2 or 3 tais kind of suit me... hmm...

My laptop went cranky a few days back, but now it's back alive... it was almost as though it had life on it's own...

1 more week till Sy goes back. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home