Saturday, July 22, 2006

QET yesterday kind of sucked. Like everyone said it sucked. Went with Jialin and Manyun. We were almost late... but luckily never la...

Section A for me was quite bad. Everything seemed right... like i couldn't find much mistakes. I think my English language has deteriorated so badly. Essay was okie but i am kind of afraid i went a bit out of point or there wasn't much substance sustaining my answer to the question.

Actually i should be happy that it's a Geography question, but well... i lack real world facts.

After that saw Peizhen while leaving the place. Then when to settle my season parking. Went for lunch at Holland V before going over to Manyun's place. Decided to watch Shutter but then i think i too long never wake up at 8am liao so i fell asleep near the end. But seriously i really don't like horror shows.

Then send Jialin back to school for her rag dance then i went Kovan find Ariel, Kenneth, Zijie and friends for dota. The 2 games we played were definitely the better fews for me.

After that met Kenneth, Tzeyeong, Alison, Manyun and Jialin at Minds Cafe at Selegie for some boardgames and drinks. Saw Evelyn there too. Were having quite some fun before some stuff happened... well... then went home after that.

Oh... apparently the Sony Ericsson K800i is out and it's like only 500 bucks with plan. Saw it on the papers today. But mum just had a talk with me about spending too much money. Now having seconds thoughts. Cos my S700i working fine currently... just that... well i want a better camera.

Someone buy for me can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home