Sunday, August 13, 2006

Oweek's finally ended. Was kind of tired after all the lack of sleep but somehow i was wishing for the camp not to end during finale night.

Best House, Best OG in the House, Best Councillor in the House... =) It's an extremely huge pleasure and achievement for me. I've always seen the Best Councillor thing as something to aim towards and i was wondering how come James and Bobby kept on throwing stuff at me... well... somehow in a way i don't feel i deserve it...

But they all say i do...

Maybe i expect too much from myself and that i take my mistakes and weaknesses too harshly. I didn't bond enough with the rest of the freshies. I didn't do well on the 2nd day because i was extremely lethargic. I didn't lead the councillors during the planning of the item and James had to step in. Well... i didn't do a lot of things... Maybe all i did was to shout and act like a madman throughout the whole camp.

But ultimately, Tor Yuan got it during Arts camp and i looked up at him in respect for that... so it has always been something i wanted...

Hah... ego...

Anyway a few people have started saying why am i hiding the fact i am 1 of the 6 guys for Arts Bash pageant. It's not that i am hiding anything but i don't like the big fuss. Like i think they chose me because i was enthusiatic during Arts camp.

But... i shall blog openly about it... cos it's an experience and i would like to remember it...

The guys comprise of Me, Kenneth(my fellow tila-ian), Benedict who was at SOCE with me, Hansel, Chong Yen and Jiahao.
The girls are Sophie, Xiao Xuan, Michelle, Emillin, Audrey and Jamie(I think... =p)

Was quite surprised when Lays and Cai Hui confirmed me... i seriously think it's because of the pink shirt... =p Went down to Jens' parents' wedding boutique to try out the formal suits. The girls looked fantastic in their gowns... somehow i think Sophie looks good in everything, but i don't wish that she wins cos it's like everyone thinks that way... I went for a black one... safer colour... Kenneth went for a white one... haha...

Then on Thurs we went down to Mooks at Heeren to try out the streetwear. Went for a white tee and cap... bottom need to use my own... but i think Mooks stuff don't suit me... but bo bian they are our sponsors...

Coming mon got makeover plus photoshoot... so sad first day of school then i going to ponteng... but it's quite exciting la...

Life's short... live it to the fullest~!!! =p

Oh and i got all my modules le~!!! YAY~!! Finally can study liao... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home