Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Went to dye my hair this afternoon after my psy lecture. Lecture was very hard because it was on the biological aspect and it was all about the brain and it's parts. Colour's not coming out(hopefully it comes out soon) but i feel it's more obvious now.

Went to find JL and Alison after coming home to settle my tutorial balloting stuff. I've got damn crappy tute for changing landscape. Going to appeal tmr but somehow i don't think i can change it. So it's a 5 day week for me now. =( And somemore it's from 8-10am. Think i will probably stay over in school on wed.

Dance practice after that with the "nannies" watching us.

Tmr dry run at MOS. Going to miss lessons again. =(

And jie jie was damn funny today. She smsed me and said that my face is plastered all over the corridor. Blah. But i like the posters. Damn tempted to kop them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home