Saturday, October 07, 2006

For Google Earth and other satellite imaging web sites that allow me to see my area of residence, my house is always blocked by this bloody piece of cloud. Always. Permanently. Forever.

Somemore not like my house very shady.

Caught Rob-b-hood last night. Hilarious. It was real funny at most parts, but i thought some parts were let down by unnecessary plot and poor acting. But the baby's damn cute!!!! Makes you want to have a baby and that baby never grows up... haha.... Went to Crystal Jade at Holland V for porridge after that... and i swear hot tasty porridge at 3 in the morning is good for the soul...

I am in need of Dota/Mahjong therapy. Even though i've not been mugging much. Seriously the Psych MCQ test pulled me down to earth. Made me realise how much i don't know. =(

And while reading today's Straits Times about the 25 youths, i had this aimless feeling... this lack of goal and motivation feeling in me... I think i think too much for a 1st sem student.

Just take it as they come ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home