Friday, February 23, 2007

I don't usually write like this unless it's for nasty stuff... but i'm emotional, so permit me please...

3 months and few days more
Before i believe i got old
You came and left just like S.H.E.
Made a mark so deep
Like how you always bite
And now all the Nissan Marches and Wu Gui Che
Went unhit without your warm palms
I thought i should count them all down
For 4 fishes i am left with now

Scooby Doo sit quietly on the bed
All folded and soft
Like Daren's crooning
And all the pretty dresses you had worn
Worn out i am indeed
For i've lost a part of me suddenly
Help me with all the 'sake fun'
If not i will really 'zhe me ban'
Too bad i am not Elvin or Wu Zun
Neither do i sell orh ah jian

A safe flight i wish you (and philene too)
I guess i am getting used to this
For now i need to concentrate on 2 tests in 3 days time
And an essay the day after that (Jialat!)
My gecko's fading
But all the memories stay chained deeply
3 months and few days more of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home