Friday, May 25, 2007

Human resource management has always been something I enjoy doing.

Imagine yesterday's discussion with Trina had me thinking and thinking and thinking about who to do what roles and who to pair up with who. I spent so long because i don't know most of the new coaches. I could judge those i know so much easier but the task became so much harder when i don't know their work capabilities.

Then today there are some changes again as some people pulled out. So i have to rearrange some stuff again. And guess what, this time i went to look at the emails and read the stuff they write to determine who they really are like. Crazy judgement needed but in the end i kind of told myself, i will decide tmr morning only after looking at them.

Gone for the next 5 days!

Happy birthday in advance! =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home