Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Have been playing dota on bnet for several days already. And .. been encountering several types of people also. Like for me.. i don't talk much while playing... some others will type and type and talk non stop. Kpkb and blame others when they die ar... or when they cannot get the kill...

I don't think they are very nice people.

I think they've got low self esteem.

I mean everyone has their own style of playing and if you blame me for not being there while you go for the kill but suddenly got ganked, then me being close to you isn't my fault k. Later i go help you and accidentally kill him then you say i ks. I see you kena ganked by3 others and i go also confirm lose, why risk another life?

And they blame.

And blame.

Anyway i just finished a match which i use SK. My end game items were BKB, MKB, HoT, SnY, Radiance and Treads.

We still lost. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home