Friday, May 04, 2007

I think i've got an alarm clock in my body. Not once but twice. Just before i slept, i told myself it would be good if i can wake up at around 4 so i can go take a look at the match. I did wake up at 405am.

And i don't know what happened to my alarm clock(the real one), either i forgot to on it or i switched it off accidentally, it wasn't on at all. So i was sleeping with the risk of missing my exams.

I've been waking up at earliest 10 on average for the past sem. And i swear i am very tired. If there isn't an alarm clock, i would most probably have slept till 11 plus 12.

So the alarm clock didn't ring and i awoke with a shock suddenly at 750.

It's damn bloody scary that i was on the verge of missing the first exam in my life.

Breakfast in car and surprisingly reached school with 15 mins spare for revision.

So yest was my lucky day. Cos the paper was relatively easy too, if i had studied really hard. But it was alright la.

Anyway back to my "lucky" day.

I think the government should ban all traffic summons. Why can't a guy who just finished his exams enjoy a peaceful and happy night out with a few friends? Why do the traffic police want to send a few tired people to put stupid pieces of paper on people's car? In this society where no one has time to relax and play, why can't we just not be bothered by this kind of small stuff?

I really really hate it when i get a summon. I know i should have parked in an official carpark and pay the 2 bucks or so. But somehow the kick of anyhow parking and getting away with it always gets to me. I know it had been long since the last time i gotten one... was during World Cup finals i suppose... or maybe once in dec can't remember... so it's probably "due" or something...

And the freaking thing is that they should draw more carpark boxes!! How can i park if there is no carpark slots?

Really spoil my day sia...

Screw you la Sgt Sufian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home