Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sometimes(or maybe all the time) i take it out on myself too harshly. I set too high expectations in the things i do and then i get really really disappointed when i don't fulfil them.

Or worse still, when i disappoint myself so badly i feel like shit.

Didn't get through selection for IVP. And i played like a wuss. Wtf was i thinking when we were playing? I was seriously too relaxed.

But fuck it. I must stop feeling like this.

Anyway, yesterday had OG outing at Mind Cafe. Had lots of fun and plenty of stress moments while playing Ticket to Ride. =p

The group of us @ Mind Cafe ...


Then we went over to Manhattan's Fish Market to meet Wenhui, Frans, Boon Ee and Shermaine for dinner ... Had platter for 2 with Wenhui ... ate till damn full la ...

All of us minus Kim who was taking the photo ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home