Saturday, October 13, 2007

Recently there has been an ongoing talk about my sister's university education. I don't even remember talking about mine until i received my results, and she hasn't even taken her A's.

Haha but oh well... i was such a playful students with lousy grades so i didn't even think so much. But anyway, after much persuasion from my mum, my sis has pretty much decided on doing actuary. Pretty unheard of but it's a good field of study for my sis la. Maths and stats and stuff.

NTU's Actuary course came up and i was persuading her to consider SMU's School of Economics. Then this morning they went down to Australia's University study fair and it's been narrowed down to ANU and Uni Melb.

There was quite a lot of talk about the costs and fees but i figure if she does well enough, scholarship application won't be a problem.

Haha oh well... it never struck me that she may consider to study overseas, but if it's actuary that she's studying, then ANU will be the best choice.

Jiayou!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home