Tuesday, September 25, 2007


It was a nice night as the teh nees celebrated Auntie Kim's and Sock Hoon's aka Zhang Ziyi lookalike birthdays! We met at Chong Qing Steamboat at Liang Seah for dinner, and the business there is damn good la. Monday night and there's such a crowd. I suppose it's the cheap price and variety of soup bases. But anyway, was surprised the rest aren't really the 'steamboat' type.

For me, i will chiong the prawns and seafood cos i think they are damn nice la. Then they said they will eat if i peel for them. But where's the enjoyment and real taste if i peel for them? I told them that the prawns will only taste damn good if it's mixed with the taste of your fingers. Haha...

The OGL and AOGLs with the 2 birthday girls...


Then after dinner the actual plan was to go partyworld to sing. But they didn't feel like it so we walked further down the street into a pub. Pretty nice ambience but heard it's closing down. Played some drinking game but i didn't drink much.

Then don't know why everyone wasn't talking much until 15 mins before we were going to leave. Suddenly everyone started talking about clubbing, about gfs bfs, and i guess the girls realised and learnt some stuff about guys.

But it was nice to see such a good turnout. Except for my bad ankle which until now i've NO FREAKING IDEA why is it hurting at all. I've came to the conclusion that Evra is my twin. So Mikel's 2 footed lunge at Evra last night somehow was transferred to me telepathically. =x

I didn't play soccer recently. Last night was alright. This morning also. Until i sat down to do my PF assignment. Then it got sore and it was hurting real bad during dinner that i was limping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home