Monday, February 11, 2008

I hate to say this, but i am clearly struggling. I would love to say it's my high expectations again, but oh well ...

Dance's been taking up a lot of time. A lot.

Hall doesn't save on your travel time. In fact, it makes you spend even more time in school.

There's a performance at the forum for Sheares Bazaar but it's at 1pm. I don't know whether i should leave my lecture halfway, but the segment's less than a minute.

There's practice tmr night and tues night. Where the hell do i get time to do my own stuff? Vday PGP performance on Wednesday night. And i just realised i've got no long-sleeved shirt or black pants. Cine performance this Saturday and i still haven't figured my freestyle out.

And my ankle's swollen. Got studded by yongchun this evening. It's looking like a pig's foot now. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home