Thursday, April 24, 2008

Watched Forbidden Kingdom and thoughts about film culture, reputation and stuff hit me. I was kind of estimating how much screen time both stars had, as well as how they were going to "win or lose" each other in their 1v1 fights.

I guess they all balance out in the end. Jacky kicks Jet, Jet falls. Jet punches Jacky, Jacky groans. One gets the upperhand for 5 secs before the other turns the table for the next 5 secs.

Jet came into the picture earlier as the Monkey King, fought the Jade Warrior who was the most powerful enemy when Jacky had the less powerful white-haired babe, and went back to being the "better known" immortal than Jacky. But on the other hand, Jacky's style of fighting won the crowd over with his humour, had a big bulk of continuous screen time, and develops a warmer character in terms of his relationship with the angmoh kid both as the drunken master as well as Old Hop.

Well the movie kind of changed my perspective of the Jade Emperor. I always link all the immortal stuff to China. This one here speaks English. =) I won't be surprised if he whips out his PDA or ipod.

....

So. Exams in about 5 days. Finally it's coming. It's been a very weird semester. I don't know if i should be worried or not. Just quickly get it over and done with ... then I'M FREEEEEE!!!

Lots of time to play my PS, dota, SLEEEEP!! HAHAHAHA ... and of course the trip to Tioman, dive trip to Pulua Aur and the camps! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Haiz ... back to reality. Notes.

To the poor tired girlfriend: Rest well k ... and i have super damn a lot of confidence you will get a positive reply from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home