Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Think is the problem with me. Sometimes i manage to see how things will turn out, because somehow i know how people will react, or i happen to be more logical and reasonable than others. I don't know la, but overbearing people during discussion can be quite frustrating. It was quite obvious things won't turn out too fine but then why did i choose not to say anything?

Maybe i did, but it was their insistence that put me off.

Or maybe it was my way of allowing others to learn. I guess i learnt many things through the hard way, and if i am to put myself into their shoes, knowing my stubbornness, i will definitely go ahead with my plan before crashing, burning and learning.

Haha ... definitely suited for the job of HR. Zzz. Also realised i am especially sensitive to the mind games people play. Don't do any reverse psychology thing on me ar. I will just reverse it back at you. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home