Monday, August 25, 2008


It's awkward how this post will sound a lot like yl mei's entry but it's weird how things happened. Probably because i came home missing my 1st lecture of the semester feeling like shit.

I am very very thankful for my parents.

There were many instances when i got into trouble and i didn't quite know what to do because i was in a state of shock. But I will always remember 2 particular incidents for the rest of my life.

First one was when i was Primary 5 and when the form teacher kicked me out of the class. I was lost, confused and didn't know what to do. My mum saved me.

Second one was this morning. Pa thank you for coming down to find me and help me settle everything. Sorry for causing you to spend unnecessary money and taking time from work to solve the problem i created.

And of course many many more other things which they have sacrificed and done for me. =)

Thank you both so much ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home