Sunday, November 16, 2008

I hope after 94 fb messages, i don't need to file a missing person report.

Anyways, i just wanted to say that exams are coming really soon and i need to mug more. No more weekly affairs!! Went with ken to SMU last night for their Starry Night performance which made me once again felt the different aura exuded by the females from SMU. AND, i witnessed the crowd going crazy during xucun's performances. All i can say is that i am glad many of us have carved out our paths and developed over all these years. No matter how much stunts and stupid things we did back in cathigh, many of us are doing something proper now, earning recognition and affirmation.

I went to my granduncle's place for some lunch gathering. 3 things struck me. How much i've changed from a miserably shy kid who hates it when adults every year say how tall i've grown, to someone who actually enjoys chatting to not-so-familiar adults. How tedious it gets without my "an" cousins around because the uncles and aunties would all be wondering which "an" i am. And how much Jeff and Jon have grown. I worried for Jon seriously. He said some rude stuff to me which i could easily dismiss as mere child's misbehaviour, but too much adolescent psychology has taught me that this kind of things matters.

Went to watch Quantum of Solace. Pretty explosive but James Bond should act more "die-able". No one is afraid he might just die, because we all know he won't. Not even a bullet wound. Bought some new stuff for my fish tank and it's less "swampy" and more "Nemo" now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home