Saturday, April 18, 2009

My printer has been working hard for the past 2 days. Been churning out over 100 pages of reports. Zzz.

Yesterday's the last day of school for many people. As in literally the end of their schooling life not counting any graduate sch. It was pretty nostalgic after all that 3 years. I wonder how many of these friendships would last, as we once again embark on another new phase in our lives. I brought less than 3 friends along from primary school, maybe 10 plus or so from secondary school, another 10 plus from JC ...

Again, we are hit with the stark realisation of how time flies and how many people come and go in our lives. =)

Bought Street Fighter IV the other day cos i wasn't feeling too good. But anyways, the game's alright la. Doesn't get much from me cos it's very much like the old street fighter. Not much dimension to the game. Improved graphics and stuff la ... but definitely nothing like marvel vs capcom. Still digs tag-team play and wolverine.

Now you know why i am adamant about drawing cards for seats. Last night's game once again put me in a 'tight vs immediate-aggressive-player' situation. My tight play was no match for the aggressive player, as i was constantly being controlled. Even if i wanted to play, i had to prepare for his raise, and looking at my cards last night, i couldn't play much either. But kzhang opened up my thoughts regarding the starting chips as my base. I got to swipe off that thought. Ain't mahjong. You ain't gonna get any action playing tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home