Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I guess listening and looking at my friends entering the workforce does make me wish that i've graduated. That i am out there looking for a job, earning my own money. But yet, i don't have the courage to fully embrace the thought of slogging my life away.

CORS bidding was pretty much screwed. I am left with nothing to bid for my level 4000 modules. And I am still in a holiday mood.

Oh well ... i guess good time flies eh. Going back to Oweek brings about an amazing feeling. This feeling that 3 years ago, i was there as a freshie aogl. Seriously i don't know why they chose me, but i am glad to be part of all that.

Jacob and Sherman kept on bringing up the 'Legend' tag ... i quite like that actually =p Looking at the current batch of house ics, i think that ivan and junyue are really fantastic ones.

Tmr's sentosa! May there be lots of sun and wind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home