Saturday, October 24, 2009

So. I've gotten my full tank today too. Waited half an hour for it, and while waiting in line, I was reading my article, thinking abt this islandwide phenomenon, and the implications..

The shell station at my house had its queue all the way until the cross junction to jalan kayu so I gave up on that one and went to the siglap one.. It seems like the snaking long queue is a common sight everywhere and drivers are accustomed to an almost stationary left lane near shell stations. But at $1/litre, how much are they earning from this promotional strategy? One which they proclaim as giving back to the society?

It's also a sight to behold as a day when buses stopped and passengers alighted not at the busstop but at the 2nd left lane. Quite funny.

Even aux police was out at work directing traffic.

Haha anyway 2 days ago I had an awakening. Went to class and the tutor had an exams discussion. Realized how much I didn't know ... so it's study study study now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home