Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I haven't been able to sustain the motivation i gathered from my awakening last week. So this week's revision is a little behind.

Went to watch This is it. And i almost exploded before the show. Thanks to the gf for understanding me so well. =)

And the recent topic of maturity in the aspect of marriage got me worried. I am like the most UN-matured (i shall refrain from using childish) guy around. You see, i was glancing at someone's convo (cos i was bored) and her topic revolved around her bf. But she mentioned "he's NOT MATURED so i am still considering", and well ... i haven't exactly knew what females look for in marriage partners.

Especially so after my afternoon rant to the gf about us being divorced cos we haven't seen each other for too long.

But anyway, Happy anni babe. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home