Tuesday, January 05, 2010

School's starting next week. Last semester of my uni life. Well ... last sem i pretty much slacked through and my results proved my beliefs right ... hardwork doesn't always give you that A, it's that extra something and luck ... minus off all the biases that lecturers have against your looks or the way you write.

Looking at my timetable (if nothing goes wrong), i could jolly well be a part time student. Most of my classes are from 6-9pm. Oh gosh ... thinking about it, there's quite a few implications. Changes in lifestyle, and suddenly a lot more free time away from school. I might as well get a part time job.

Finished Uncharted 2 a few days ago. Indeed the best game of the year. Starting on Dragon Age:Origins now. I think this game is gonna take much longer than Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2 or CODMW 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home