Friday, February 05, 2010

Today is really a kns of a day.

I talked to the most strangers ever. And the freaking troublesome hassles of getting into a car accident were fully in play today. Made countless number of calls, and was put in numerous moral dilemnas.

And it was tough facing it alone. My dad more or less left it for me to handle it, which i should say i gladly enjoy, but waking up at 830am and then having to skip my 12pm class cos i still wasn't done by 1pm were super zzz.

Then i came to sch for the career fair which was plenty of talking and interaction with strangers again. Submitted my resumes and gave my contact info for some booths. Hopefully i get some positive responses.

Class now till 9pm. So damn zonked.

Hope poker later would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home