Sunday, January 24, 2010

So sch's left with 11 weeks. They changed the male toilet near the canteen to a female one and i've seriously no idea why they did that. It's been male since i was year 1. It's been a part of my memory already.

You can't change something like that. Humans are habitual creatures. Especially in toilet-seeking. Trust me, i don't think i am the only guy who almost walked into it because it's instinctive to do so.

Anyway, i've more or less accustomed myself to being alone while having meals. I've convinced myself that eating alone isn't all that bad and i've been whacking a lot on the laksa yong tau foo.

On one hand, i can't wait to graduate. Yet i think i will miss school. Did a calculation last night. If i get all Cs this semester, my honours class still remains the same. =/ And i can't hit an upper class. So this sem is technically not supposed to be this stressful. But i don't know why i've been feeling so for the past 2 weeks.

Had my first presentation last week. Think it went alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home