Friday, May 04, 2001

Friday, 4th May, 9.17pm

juz reach home....and juz bathed......went town juz now....watch show and walk walk and eat.....tats all loh....today experience quite a lot of things.....Sally pmsing.....and Krishnan showing us her angelic side....lol....Sally today siao one.....gif test and keep on saying the class being geniuses....den kao pei so much oso....Krishnan today siaoz onez....haha....gif us recess at like 1pm....20 mins....but cannot blame oso....all Sally's fault loh.....she is really the best teacher manz......den got back zhuo wen today....got 38 upon 50.....can lahz...but expected higher....mebbe sth like 42......rite now is A2 lah....so must depend on my listening and oral......

'Sally is a bitch today....a bitch tomolo and a bitch whenever she pms......Krishnan is the best teacher....an angel today....mebbe next week and whenever she gifs us early recess or when she turns mad....lol'

u all got wad thing wan to say den say....wan to tell me i yandao oso tell me.....wan to say i sugs oso must tell me....dun need scare lah....juz be zhi jie.....dun let me assume....cos my assuption skills kns....as long as u wanna tell me sth....juz say 'i juz wanna be zhi jie'....den i will understand........juz tell me wad u wan to say!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home