Saturday, May 05, 2001

its really hard to find another someone like u....mebbe its juz tat they dun gif me the chance loh...but den rite now the other one is giving me the god damn chance...mebbe not....but i juz sort of feel it....u know....my senses are really siao sumtimes......i think i happen to be able to tok bout anything wif her...mebbe tats bcos its set in my mind tat she will only be a fren....u know whu....'she's all urs'....really....mebbe the feeling is still there....u know...the hoping and waiting....but den i know its not possible lor....to frens i happen to be more relaxed and natural and all the stuff....but den mebbe i juz gotta get rid of the feeling....u juz gotta help me....reassure me lah.......i hope....but den i1st impression really counts....when u see me as this thing...i juz cant really change to sth else....it will look farnie....so whenever wif u...i juz gotta be whom u know me as.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home