Sunday, July 14, 2002

Sudden desire to learn the songs i got yesterday... esp forbidden love and the theme song from sprited away... no motivation to mug now... but i know i got limited time left... just thinking a bit here and there... everything i do weekly... in school during class... am i paying enough attention?? am i making enough notes?? am i learning enough?? Because i got to consider my weekends. If i put in enough time during weekdays, i believe i can have time for myself during the weekend. I got to set my priorities right again... cos' it has kind of gone wrong again... with other factors coming in.

Yet the lack of energy and the lack of motivation is pissing me off badly. When i don't have enough time for myself, i simply to like it. Cos' i really need time for myself. I see no time for cs or pool now. I see council taking up a lot of my time. I see my classmates asking me for time as well. I see the transport time taken draining me of my energy and desire to work. I see myself... asking for more time.

There is the topic of money as well... i am 40 bucks in debt. Can settle there next week, but i am sure i wont have enough to spend next week again. What is becoming of me?? Where is there a desire to spend? Can only conclude that with the satisfaction of trying comes future desire for satisfaction. Got to tone down a bit here and there. Anyway, glad that i discover more of myself again. However this sucks... hahaha~~ i am sure i am a slow developer leh... now then i think life sucks...=p

Are you okie?!!??! YES~!! EVER OKIE~!!!!

EVER FINE~!!! EVER GOOD~!!!!

He calms himself down and looks forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home