Thursday, March 13, 2003

ok...really got a lot of things to say.....about council....about my schedule for the weekend...really losing track manz....haiz...but really tired now...went to watch daredevil juz now....pretty cool...tmr got NE exam...den DM at 1130....jiang if u are reading this...i juz want to comment on smth...u can hate me or look down on me or wadeva la...but i think its pretty selfish to set the time at 1130...i dun haf maths....if i wasnt waiting for di...i wud haf gone off...u think its fair? wad if it so happen tat i am head and i want a DM on thurs aftnoon....srt8 after my geog paper...well u ppl got maths but i dun care a shit...cos i am head...so is tat wad u are trying to tell me....?? =) well...its juz a comment from my point of view...

i think perhaps i shud juz disappear after NE paper since i dun haf to stay in sch anymore...can go home...bathe and change den go out....daredevil has juz taught me to be unreasonable....haha

i juz think there shud be equality loh...i think it is evil to see discrimination among ourselves....screw the system la...equality manz....u want the respect....u give me the respect 1st....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home