Saturday, September 20, 2003

Straits Times has some interesting stuff today. Galileo satellite is going to be sent to crash into Jupiter... erm... it has been in space since 1989... whoa inpressive right... I'm really interested in astronomy stuff... Then they say one of the moons got ice then beneath it might have water... so there might be life...

Anyway... what with Shanghai sinking lower and lower and what with travel prices slashed like mad... the world is sooooooo interesting!!

But i had a really bad morning... really really bad... learnt some new stuff about me also... my mood was all crappy and mum complained that i am becoming more like my dad... anyway... i could not control my anger... so unlike me... then perhaps that helped when i thought of it... arghh bleah my writing's all jumbled up also... anyway i'm cool now... haha... parents want to go overseas then go la... their own plans wadz... why involve me... i've got my own plans... they want to include me then include me la... i just make myself free for that period of time la... but i just don't want to like last time because of the age gap then i have to act all kiddy and childish and play... i don't want to play this time... i just want to shop and eat and shop and eat and probably see a few places... there's this advertisement on the Grand Canyon... Dad was talking about going there also... the western side of america i think... i wanted to go Hong Kong actually... the paradise for shopping and eating... but mum is strongly against it because of SARS... arghh... she just has this tendency to be over-cautious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home