Monday, February 23, 2004

Fine means okay. If that person is fine... i strongly believe that i shouldn't ask if he's okay.

What bullshit...

Had a great day today.

Met Charlotte and Szeyian at ssdc.

Met Jingle at suntec.

Ate at Tony Roma. Is that how you spell it? The ribs place...

I miss stone. I miss stone's sacarsm. I miss her making fun of me. Arghh.. why isn't she online?

Why am i jealous again? Arghhhhhh...

Dajie said something just now. She said she forgave that male character(XC) for plotting up with that vixen. She said that it is because XC loves SE too much, that's why he couldn't help doing those things in order not to lose her. But i told dajie, i see him as weak. If he has to resort to that kind of method to get that girl he loves, then it isn't very honourable. That's why at that point of the show, SJ was clearly to my liking. But as i told her, at the end of the story, my liking for both guys are equally balanced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home