Thursday, March 25, 2004

Dear Blog,

Michael Jackson is on tv now!! Haha... i really love his dancing... really really respect and admire him for all his moves... i just like moving and dancing around la...

Had a great day today. Went to watch My Girl. It is a innocent, nice and simple show. And it sets you thinking a bit, on when is your first love and stuff. Some literature stuff came in, like the ending when the face of the girl isn't shown. First love is first love, you just remember him/her by how you first know him/her at that time. It is very funny also. Must watch. And that girl is damn pretty when she's young. I love her eyes.

I really like the 2 shirts that i bought that day... the fcuk one and the levi's polo tee. And guess who i bought it with?? Best friend~!!! Haha... they are my 2 favourite shirts now. Whoa whoa whoa... I LOVE MICHAEL~!!! MOONWALK~!!! AND CHECK OUT THAT ENERGY AND SMOOTHNESS~!!! =x

Blog... do you know that i just realise that i like being friends with people who don't have too many friends. Haha... ain't i a selfish little prick? But hey, this is me manz... i find it easier, and perhaps more motivated... or rather... there is something inside me... that is making me wanting to care for these friends and to love them and to be around them. I sure enjoy their company. And i like the feeling... if you have so many friends already... why need me... when i ain't there, there is always someone else for you to look for wadz... this is just me la.

My friends' both have a room each this saturday, but i think i will go to fred's one. Haven't seen them in a long long time. Sorry kenneth. But hey cmon manz... we spent the whole of wednesday together manz... =p

I think whatever relationships, including friendships, that are formed between people, it is all fate. If it works, it works la... if it doesn't... then bo bian lor... cry over it for what? Haha... oh dear... i've changed... best friend will kill me if she reads this... but like what i said... i wont care about whatever that happen in these few days before i go in... because these days are like... "extra days"... =) Have fun people...


Ours,
Lah

PS: 5 more days~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home