Saturday, March 06, 2004

I don't know why... i was very happy when i received my results yesterday... a lot of people saw me jumping around... and shouting... forgot who said he could hear me from upstairs... i won't say i am really happy with the results... i don't know la... perhaps it is the fact that i got to get into a university... i don't really have the ability to go overseas... i don't want to create a burden for my parents... after talking to my mum that day... the results meant a lot to me... It was like... at least it is going to be go smooth for me... i don't like hassle... i don't like troublesome stuff... life has always been a straight path for me... school after school... but growing up taught me other stuff... i really won't know what to do if the results didn't allow me to go to a uni... i wasn't happy about the results... maybe i am... about econs and lit... but gp and geog wasn't what i wanted... maybe it balanced out... maybe i should be happy...


I went into the class... then everyone was around ms nathan... i was standing in front of her... and i could see the stack of results in front of her... she was flipping through them and giving out one by one... i was trying very hard to see my name and to catch a rough glimpse of my results... but... it didn't quite appear... she was like giving out and i was like waiting... and my heart was thumping... i could practically hear it... and then suddenly she just took mine out and she put the real copy on the table... at that point i still haven't seen it and she put the other copy face down and asked me to sign it... i was like scribbling through my signature and at the same time forcing myself not to look at the other paper... and she said something which helped a lot... though i can't exactly remember what she said now... it's something about either doing well or going uni la... then when i first looked at the results... =)

It's like i just past another stage in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home