Monday, March 15, 2004

Screwed up dream

I woke up with my heart thumping this morning. I clearly remember what i dreamt of. The last scene that remains in my mind was me driving a sword through his head. I had already stabbed him twice in his body. His hands were shaking, trying their best to pluck out the sword. He was saying "oh shit" when i plunged that razor into his brain.

This isn't the scary part. The frightening part is how everyone around me fights as though it is a game, whereas when i saw that the enemies coming, i had this very strong motive and desire to kill them all. My comrade even let the enemy walk past him with the stupid reason of "needing to charge his sword". Dreams are comical la. But the fact that i was merciless frightens me. I killed him just like that. Yes he was so much stronger than me and i had to drove the sword into him several times. And i was the leader... like maximus in gladiator... what a screwed up dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home